miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2011

profile


28/07/2011
English level 6    teacher: Javier Salazar
Profile: Vanessa Villamil
I am Vanessa, I am studying audiovisual communication in the Sabana University, I am in third semester, I have 21 years old not so old not so old I am in the middle, I speak Spanish and a little bit English, I don’t like very much the languages so if is not necessary learn other languages I don’t learn it, I am happily single, I born in Bogota July 3 in 1990, I am in Bogota all my life.
I love practice tennis it is my favorite sport but I have other sport that are volleyball, but is not formal, tennis makes me crazy, the other thing that I like is the drums I really love it, is my favorite instrument, I love the kids channel like “Disney XD” or “Disney channel” and “nickelodeon” and other channels like “History” or “animal planet”, this is the reason that I study audiovisual communication.
I have one brother and I live with my mom only because my brother has a job in Miami so it is difficult to travel there, in this moment I don’t know in what thing I like to specialize but I am thinking about in technology like animation or something like that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario